Wednesday, May 13, 2009

4 months old






Connor turned four months old last week and I just can't believe that he is four months old already. Connor continues to be the sweetest baby ever, I know I'm a little biased! He has found his tongue and is funny when he sticks it out! He has also found feet and plays with them all the time and is trying to use them to roll over. He went to the doctor on Monday and weighs 13.5 pounds, which is exactly how much James weighed when he was 4 months old. He still smiles all the time and is laughing out loud but you have to work pretty hard to get a giggle. He loves watching James!! James went to the doctor on Monday as well for his 3 year check up and weighs 28 pounds. The doctor said that neither of the boys are breaking any weigh gain records but they are both healthy and happy. That was all I needed to hear! What a blessing, two happy, healthy, and entertaining boys!!

5 comments:

Darrin, Angie, Stone & Ashlyn Ramage said...

I cannot believe how much Connor looks like James in this one photo. So cute!!

Michaela Shurden said...

It's official! I think Connor looks like his mommy!! Too cute! Love the blue eyes!! Can't wait to see y'all in the Grove this fall!!

Sarah Guild said...

Love these photos! I really liked the photo of James as he was getting ready for the hike.

*Jill* said...

OMG he's getting BIG!! What a difference in a month!

Roberta said...

What beautiful boys. What a great family.
I love looking at your pictures.